Choose the day of the month below for a selection of photos.
Highlights this month:
- 01 Finding Hemiphlebia mirabilis at Lake Frome (SA) again — their western-most known location.
- 02 Photographing some insects for which no photos or live/in situ photos existed in the ALA.
- 26 Seeing and photographing the giant dragonfly Petalura gigantea for the first time.
- 29 Photographing the an attractive jumping spider.
- 30 Photographing a female
Grey-chested Flatwing damselfly (previously I had only seen one male).